As the Mykolas Romeris College or university (MRU) beginner Ana Sophia Aragon (21) out of Guatemala travels the world, she’s an effective opportunity to find out about the latest society and traditions out-of other countries. But she says the fresh Christmas time way of life within the Guatemala are very different than simply the individuals out-of a number of other regions.
The vacation celebration starts at nighttime on christmas Time, hence keep through to the early morning times. She told you fireworks are lit from the and family hug both wishing each other a Merry Xmas.
“I assemble so you’re able to pray – so you’re able to commemorate the fresh new beginning out of Jesus. m. Let’s say?” She says. Aragon, who may have also spent five years staying in Muscat (Oman), is starting to become majoring in the Organisational Psychology at the MRU. She has just moved to Vilnius and you will accessible to address several questions about her lifestyle and you may skills. She calls Vilnius house now; even though she’s already stayed in Muscat and you may Guatemala City.
Next later on i discover gifts and you can our family “dinner” always element feet of pork, was at step 1 a great
– I found myself probably research into the Europe. Certainly one of my personal neighbours, Ruta regarding Kaunas, try Lithuanian. She informed me one Lithuania are a pleasant nation.
We seemed the internet getting research courses and, regarding my personal conclusions, MRU is just one of the couples metropolitan areas inside the Europe that provides a therapy Training when you look at the English. I applied and you can got an instant effect. Simultaneously, my moms and dads had been unlock and you may supportive for the enabling us to wade and read overseas. It imagine my personal training inside European countries inside an optimistic light.
– We know what my personal neighbour got explained. She said that it absolutely was a cool nation. Then i spotted Lithuania appeared with the a tv show for the Oman. Somebody throughout that Tv program stated Lithuania, but I did not understand where Lithuania try. I in the near future realized.
– Our company is known as the country off “eternal springtime” just like the things are really environmentally friendly. It’s a beautiful country, most multiple-social, and it’s enjoyable as here once i have always been capable go and visit family and you will family members.
– Oman is an extremely other country out-of Lithuania and you can Guatemala? Just what do you find as much as the difference are concerned?
I have maybe not already been right here that much time while making then contrasting
– The current weather and extreme heat ‘s the greatest huge difference. Often it might possibly be most, hot within the Muscat, also gorgeous is external during the day. It is an extremely unlock, around the globe country with many different foreign people. My father is employed in Oman to make sure that ‘s our very own members of the family to begin with decided to go to Oman.
It’s a general laws to pay for yourself when you are out. Alcohol is not freely available and i never ever saw any drunk anybody from inside the 5 years I found myself around. I found myself in the a worldwide college in the Muscat, therefore i read having college students from various places. Complete, residing in Oman changed me personally making me a very care about-confident people.
– I’m brand of an enthusiastic extremist weather-smart (she humor). We ran out-of Oman where it absolutely was throughout the fifty amount to help you Vilnius in which it’s on the -5 now. I have found it tough to speak towards the seniors inside the Vilnius since the majority senior citizens never talk English and i also cannot cam Russian. However,,I’m able to say that Lithuanians are appealing somebody – particularly the childhood.
– When i said, residing in Oman changed me once the a man. You know much about yourself in this sort of means. You do not have your own extended family members in order to slim with the, as i did within the Guatemala, so you have to be open to sense something new.
We miss Guatemala, but while the age solution, you earn a lot more detached away from metropolitan areas. Currently Lithuania try my home and i also feel very comfy right here. And i am extremely separate within Scottsdale, AZ in USA brides Vilnius. I must take care of myself and I am far more alert of the things that I actually do.
– I’ve a xmas tree. I decorate they just before Xmas holidays, and this can also be when inside November. We unlock Christmas gift suggestions in the not always waiting till the morning of your 25th. Fundamentally, the order – at the least in my own family relations is that at i blow up fireworks and hug one another wising both a good Merry Christmas. We commonly eat brand new Christmas time food in the early day occasions – around 1 good.meters. Constantly base away from chicken or poultry was served.
Sure, we together with eat federal restaurants for example tamales. It is a personalized through the Christmas Eve so you can play Xmas carols. The kids constantly explore kid-amicable fireworks. I see church to your Dec. 24th and 25th. Christmas time try a highly happier, memorable getaway!
– I’m implementing my Bachelor’s Education in the Organizational Mindset once the We propose to benefit a global organization later on. Among advantages of studying at MRU is that, on School, I can fulfill individuals from many regions – Colombia, Mexico, Italy, Germany, France. Your learn about the latest cultures regarding the people away from those people nations.
We hope, Im capable continue traveling and you will grow my personal evaluate worldwide. Mykolas Romeris College or university has actually place me to the right road, giving myself the information and you can gadgets to be a success regarding future